World Wide: +1-216-344-3889
CybrHost's policies and procedures for handling client information have been created with the understanding that Internet technologies are still evolving and that Internet business methods are continuing to evolve to meet the needs and opportunities of the changing technologies. As a result, CybrHost's policies and procedures are subject to change.
In the course of serving its clients, CybrHost acquires, stores and transmits client communications and information that clients may regard as private or sensitive. Some of this information - such as the client's name, address, telephone number, and credit card data - is provided to CybrHost by its clients in order to establish service. Other information - such as the client's account status, choice of services, and client logs - is created and maintained by CybrHost in the normal course of providing service.Data Security
CybrHost will protect the confidentiality of its clients' information, account information and personal communications to the fullest extent possible and consistent with the law and the legitimate interests of CybrHost, its partners, its employees and other clients of CybrHost's services. To protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of information that is collected from clients, CybrHost has appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place.Eliminating email notices
Clients may not opt out by following the instructions at the bottom of any CybrHost Mail List email. An example follows:
- This message is sent to you because you are
- subscribed to the mailing list email@example.com.
- To unsubscribe, E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For DIGEST mode, E-mail to email@example.com
- For INDEX mode, E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send admin queries to email@example.com
CybrHost will not otherwise disclose its clients' personal and account information unless CybrHost has reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of CybrHost, CybrHost's clients, or others, or where CybrHost has a good faith belief that the law requires such disclosure.
CybrHost also will not, except for reasons stated below, disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that CybrHost stores or transmits for its clients. The circumstances under which CybrHost will disclose such electronic client communications are when:
- it is necessary in order to provide service to the client;
- it is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of CybrHost and its clients;
- it is required to cooperate with interception orders, warrants, or other legal process that CybrHost determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable; and
- it is necessary to provide to a law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by CybrHost and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime.
CybrHost disclaims any intention to censor, edit or engage in ongoing review or surveillance of communications stored on or transmitted through its facilities by clients or others. CybrHost will, however, review, delete or block access to communications that may harm CybrHost, its clients or third parties. The grounds on which CybrHost may take such action include, but are not limited to, actual or potential violations of CybrHost's Acceptable Use Policy, Dedicated Server Agreement, and Domain Name Registration Agreement.